Bihar Budget 2023: The Bihar government has announced a bumper restoration plan in its latest budget, with a focus on filling 49,000 vacant seats through the BPSC. The government is also conducting a caste census, and plans to provide employment to 10 lakh youth. The budget includes provisions for the construction of 1,379 small health centers, as well as the establishment of 21 model Sadar hospitals and a new engineering college.
In a great gift for women, the government has allocated Rs. 60 crores for women’s empowerment schemes, including the Nari Shakti Yojana and scholarships for 10th pass girl students. The government will also give financial support to women candidates who pass the preliminary exam of Sandh Public Service and Bihar Public Service Commission for the preparation of the main examination.
Other highlights of the budget include the construction of Khadi malls in Purnia and Muzaffarpur, the provision of 525 crores for cattle rearers, and the establishment of new medical colleges in nine districts. Additionally, the government has allocated funds for the Har Ghar Nal Jal Yojana, Livelihood Mission, and Har Ghar Bijli model, among other initiatives.
All Key point of Bihar Budget 2023
- Sanskrit teachers to benefit from 7th pay scale
- Kosi link scheme and rainwater harvesting work continues
- Khadi mall to be built in Muzaffarpur-Purnia
- Cattle vaccination and solar power plant in Kajra-Pirpainti
- Maghi Paan and Makhana receive GI tag
- Holding tax exemption on water harvesting
- Efforts to increase farmers’ income through organic agriculture
- 21 Sadar hospitals to become model hospitals with telemedicine facility
- Nine districts to get new medical colleges
- Rs 50,000 for beneficiaries of CM Rural Housing Scheme
- Rs 94 crore for scholarships for first class in matriculation
- Rs 40 crore for Madrasa reconstruction
- Rs 5540 crore for PMCH expansion
- Rs 60 crore provision for Nari Shakti Yojana
- Rs 50 crore for girl child cycle scheme
- Rs 100 crore for girl dress scheme