New Delhi: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has recently released the scorecard for the IBPS Clerk Prelims 2023 on its official website, ibps.in. Candidates who appeared for the exam can now check their scores by providing their registration number and date of birth.
The scorecard provides detailed information, including marks for individual sections, the total marks obtained, normalized marks, as well as section and category-specific cutoff scores. Candidates should note that these scorecards will be available for downloading until October 7, 2023.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to check your IBPS Clerk Prelims Scorecard for 2023:
1. Visit the official website: ibps.in
2. Look for the option ‘Scores of Online Preliminary Examination for CRP-Clerks-XIII’ and click on it.
3. You will be directed to a login page where you need to enter your credentials.
4. Once logged in, you can verify your IBPS Clerk Prelims Marks for the year 2023.
5. Don’t forget to download and retain a printed copy of your scorecard for future reference.
The IBPS Clerk Preliminary examination took place on August 26, 27, and September 2, 2023, at various examination centers across India.
It’s important to note that the results of the IBPS Clerk Prelims exam were announced on September 14. Candidates should also be on the lookout for the admit card for the IBPS Clerk Main examination, which is expected to be released in either September or October. Good luck to all the candidates for their upcoming exams!