Patna. Kisan Chaupal will be held in all the panchayats of the state from November 15 to December 5. Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar has given the green signal for the launch of Rabi Mahabhiyan-2022 for all the districts.
More than 12 lakh farmers are participating in Kisan Chaupal Programs. Farmers will be given information about the schemes and farming related to Agriculture Department.
CM twitted on Wednesday and wrote, “We launched Rabi Mahabhiyan -2022 by flagging off altogether 38 propaganda chariots, one chariot for each district, at an agriculture department’s wvwnt held in the state capital”.
During the green signal, it was told on the spot that ‘in the Mahabhiyan, farmers will be given information related to the schemes of the Agriculture Department related to Rabi season, organic farming, weather-friendly agricultural programs and crop residue management.”
रबी महाभियान-2022 के शुभारंभ पर रबी महाभियान प्रचार रथों को जिलों के लिए हरी झंडी दिखाकर रवाना किया। महाभियान में किसानों को रबी मौसम से संबंधित कृषि विभाग की योजनाओं, जैविक खेती, मौसम के अनुकूल कृषि कार्यक्रम तथा फसल अवशेष प्रबंधन से संबंधित जानकारी दी जाएगी। pic.twitter.com/N3rc7Tfdr7— Nitish Kumar (@NitishKumar) October 19, 2022
Farmers will get technical information about Rabi crops
With the aim of providing information about the latest technology and agricultural related schemes to the farmers of the selected villages under the Gram Panchayat on behalf of the Agriculture Department of the Government of Bihar and to obtain suggestions from the farmers for the solution of agricultural problems and implementation of the schemes. Kisan Choupal is being organized.
People will be motivated to stop stubble burning
In the areas and panchayats where the incident of stubble burning has been more frequent, farmers will be motivated to not burn stubble and make manure from it . In the operational route of the chariot, information about the Kisan Choupal to be organized at the Panchayat level will be given.
Scheme for farmer of Bihar
- To give information about the scheme to be run for the farmer, which is as follows:-
- Farmer Award Program.
- Skill Development Mission.
- To make farmers aware about the damage caused by burning of crop residues in the fields.
- “Water-life-greenery” campaign.
- Integrated farming system.
- Soil test and soil health card.
- Agriculture Input Grant Scheme.
- Organic farming.
- Information on Pradhan Mantri Krishi Micro Irrigation Scheme.
- Establishment of Agricultural Mechanization and Agricultural Machinery Bank.
- Plant protection.
- Kisan credit card.
- District Irrigation Action Plan (DIP).
- Rain water harvesting.
- Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme.
- Prime Minister Kisan Maandhan Yojana.
- To provide information about schemes related to animal husbandry, fisheries and dairy.
In the absence of publicity and publicity of the program being run by the Agriculture Department in the district, farmers are not even getting information in many blocks and villages, due to which the farmer is not getting the benefit.